[webkit-help] [WinCairo] Support for DOM traversal?

Emerick Rogul emerick at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 06:00:44 PST 2010

Hi all,

I'm a new user to WebKit.  I'd like to use the WinCairo WebKit for
Windows port for HTML editing.  To that end, I will need to traverse
the DOM.  However, although I'm able to retrieve a DOMDocument object
successfully, any attempt to traverse it fails with an "unimplemented"
thrown error.  Looking at the source code, it seems that large areas
of the DOM traversal code are unimplemented on Windows.  Is there some
method to traversing the DOM on Windows that I haven't discovered yet
or am I right in guessing that this area is not finished on Windows?
If the latter, should I enter a bug for this?

On a different note, are the WinCairo port and Apple's Windows port
both located under the WebKit/win directory?  It seems so, but if
someone could confirm, that would be helpful.

Thanks,

Emerick