[webkit-help] Howto Calculate x, y points for GraphicsContext::drawFocusRing()

Ariya Hidayat ariya.hidayat at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 06:54:54 PST 2010

> How to find all the links on a webpage ?

A few ways, among others by inspecting the DOM, using CSS selector,
etc. It really depends on your port and platform. Since I know only
Qt, I will mention QWebElement.

> Thanks for this but could you please point out me to the exact location
> where you are achieving this in snapping code ?

I always believe (hitherto) that the snapscroll example would be not
difficult to digest. I mean, come on, the source code (including the
GPL license header) is only 121 lines! In fact, if you just open
http://qt.gitorious.org/qt-labs/graphics-dojo/blobs/master/snapscroll/snapscroll.cpp
and search for "hit", you'd see that the first hit (pun intended) is
in the simple hitBoundingRects() function, where the logic resides.

> And the snapping code seems to be use Qt APIs, so is it possible to implement my objective
> inside webkit code by modifying few things in hitTest or some other similar function ?

That's why the code I gave was mentioned as "an example". You have to
find and understand the idea from the code and then extrapolate and
derive your own solution from there. Whether it is possible or not,
that is your own battle, not ours.

Regards,

--
Ariya Hidayat