[webkit-help] [Webkit-Help]How to get the FAV icon??

zaheer ahmad zaheer.mot at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 06:29:35 PST 2010

hi, my answers inline

thanks,
Zaheer

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 5:49 PM, guhan senthilkumar <
guhan.senthilkumar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have 2 questions.
>
> 1)I want to display the FAV icon in my browser.
>    How do i get the fav icon in webkit?

you can attach to icon-loaded signal in FrameLoaderClient to know when the
icon is loaded.  After this you can call iconDatabase::iconForPageURL to get
the raw image data and convert it appropriate native formats.

> 2)I want to get the image load status in the status bar which gives no of
> items remaining to be loaded.

I think you can get this from DocLoader::requestImage