[webkit-help] EditorClient*::handleKeyboardEvent()

Alexey Proskuryakov ap at webkit.org
Sun Feb 7 14:24:29 PST 2010

07.02.2010, в 13:09, Stephan Assmus написал(а):

>> What is the kind of the start node here? Inputs themselves are indeed not
>> contentEditable, nodes in shadow tree below them are. So, my first guess
>> would the that the focus ends up being on a wrong node.
>
> Doesn't this suggest I am doing something wrong with handling focus and
> selection?

Yes, that's what I'd be looking for first.

But before investigating any further, I'd be sure to verify this hypothesis by actually checking what the start node is. And then, you could see what code sets the selection in your port, and in other ports.

> I can see this in my EditorClient hooks and
> entering text *does* work when I just ignore isContentEditable()

It's quite possible that editing code (mostly) works even when selection is set incorrectly.

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov