[webkit-help] How to support HTML5 features

Kumar srikumarks at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 23:41:09 PST 2010

Hi Masumitsu-san,

I presume you're asking about building webkit since you
mention macros.

I just built webkit trunk following the build instructions on the
webkit web page (for MacOSX) and I can run HTML5 stuff
just fine. 3D canvas also works. No special instruction apart
from the website was needed.

[Getting the source]: http://webkit.org/building/checkout.html
[Building webkit]: http://webkit.org/building/build.html
[Running webkit]: http://webkit.org/building/run.html

If you type "build-webkit --help" you'll get a listing of
all the flags you can pass to enable/disable various
features.

Regards,
-Kumar