[webkit-help] Successfully Built Webkit.. Furthur Issues

Nimish Nayak nimishnayk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 22:55:44 PST 2010

Hi

I have successfully built WebKit on my Machine

After building I ran the ./run-safari script Safari it ran successfully.

But when i tried to debug from this page
http://webkit.org/building/debug.html.

I just launched "Webkit.sln" in Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition

Solution folders are not supported in this version of Visual Studio.
Solution folder 'JavaScriptCore Folder' will be displayed as unavailable.
Solution folder 'WebCore Folder' will be displayed as unavailable.
Solution folder 'WebKit2 Folder' will be displayed as unavailable.
Solution folder 'WebKitCOM Folder' will be displayed as unavailable.
Solution folder 'WebKitTools' will be displayed as unavailable.
Some of the properties associated with the solution could not be read.

--
Mr. Nimish Nayak