[webkit-help] problem in accessing webpages using webkit(gtklauncher)

rashmi yadav rashufatty at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 03:43:49 PDT 2010

hey all,

im using webkit-1.1.15.3 on top of gtk. i could install webkit with out any
error with configuration option set as --with-libsoup-gnome and with target
directfb. when i try to access webpages in gtklauncher it gives me error as
soup assertion failed. i have applied patch available in mailing list and
set http_proxy environment variable to proxy address on my machine. but
still i ahve same problem.
could any one help me to over come problem which im facing.

thanks