[webkit-help] Couldn't check Last-Modified date of new WebKitAuxiliaryLibrary.zip

Kundan Singh kundansingh.cse at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 22:59:15 PDT 2010

Dear All,

I am getting below error message while executing the command
"./update-webkit" :

"*Checking Last-Modified date of WebKitAuxiliaryLibrary.zip...
Couldn't check Last-Modified date of new WebKitAuxiliaryLibrary.zip.
Please ensure that
http://developer.apple.com/opensource/internet/WebKitAuxiliar
yLibrary.zip is reachable.
Unable to check Last-Modified date and no version of WebKitAuxiliaryLibrary
to f
all back to.*"

I am behind a proxy server and has already setup proxy server address to *
./subversion/servers* file. But when I am using the same command outside of
proxy network it is working fine.

Can any body tell me why this is happening?

Thanks in advance.

-Kundan