[webkit-help] How to disable unwanted includes in generated sources

Alex Vazquez alexvazquezfente at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 00:46:14 PDT 2010

2010/8/17 Alexey Proskuryakov <ap at webkit.org>

> 17.08.2010, в 7:08, Alex Vazquez написал(а):
>
> > but the fact is that they should not be included, since we are compiling
> with no database nor video enabled. The features passed to compilation are:
>

> The generated files always have conditionals inside, so the easiest way to
> fix this may be to just generate them.

Ok, if i understood, you mean to always generate all DerivedSources, since
the code regarding conditional features in other files (derived or not) will
be discarded at compilation time if feature is not enabled.

So, in this case, we'll always generate JSSQLException.h/.cpp, and files
that use SQLException (i. e. DerivedSources/WebCore/JSDOMWindow.cpp) will
use it only if database feature enabled.

The problem then is how to generate those IDL's, by default it seems not to
take them into account. Some hint?

Regards,

--
Alejandro Vazquez Fente