[webkit-help] regarding Jscore

Vijay Yadav vijay.yadav at agreeya.com
Fri Aug 13 23:13:47 PDT 2010

Hi,
 I am not sure what Exactly  ScriptsourceCode contains. Is the source code of Java Script or  entire code and what is  ShouldAllowXSS?
Looking for guidance from all of u...

Regards,

Vijay Yadav
AgreeYa Solutions
+91-120-4394400 EXT : 475  Direct
+919540226759  Cell
+91-120-4394444  Fax
vijay.yadav at agreeya.com<mailto:vijay.yadav at agreeya.com>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CB3BA5.F4BDE780]
A CMMI Level 5 Company

B-38 C/2, Sector-57, Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida - 201 301
www.agreeya.com<http://www.agreeya.com/>

Global Headquarters: 110 Woodmere Road, Folsom, CA 95630, USA

CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this message and any attachment may be proprietary, confidential, and privileged or subject to the work product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you.

DISCLAIMER: This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. AgreeYa Solutions will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating either from within AgreeYa or outside. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and AgreeYa shall not be liable for any improper, untimely or incomplete transmission. We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this message by mistake or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and delete this message from your system. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.