[webkit-help] Cairo-win32 build failed in WebCore

Thomas Brodt thomas.brodt at porabo.ch
Fri Aug 13 08:15:41 PDT 2010

  I'm currently stuck with build failure. I updated to rev 65322 and
invoked "build-webkit --release --cairo-win32", but I'm unable to
compile successfully. I get 4 errors, see below.
I emptied my WebKitBuild directory and have the actual webkit support
libraries. Some months ago, I could build with this installation, now
after updating to the current rev I get wrros,

Can someone give me a clue to what I could do?
TIA

Thomas

These are the errors (snipped) from the BuildLog.html
GraphicsLayerCACF.cpp
GraphicsContextWin.cpp
c:\cygwin\home\thomas\WebKit\WebCore\platform\graphics\cairo\GraphicsContextPlatformPrivateCairo.h(98)
: error C2079: 'WebCore::GraphicsContextPlatformPrivate::m_pendingPath'
uses undefined struct 'WebCore::CairoPath'
GraphicsContextCairoWin.cpp
c:\cygwin\home\thomas\WebKit\WebCore\platform\graphics\cairo\GraphicsContextPlatformPrivateCairo.h(98)
: error C2079: 'WebCore::GraphicsContextPlatformPrivate::m_pendingPath'
uses undefined struct 'WebCore::CairoPath'
GlyphPageTreeNodeCairoWin.cpp
Compiling...
FontWin.cpp
FontPlatformDataWin.cpp
FontPlatformDataCairoWin.cpp
FontCustomPlatformDataCairo.cpp
..\platform\graphics\win\FontCustomPlatformDataCairo.cpp(61) : error
C2653: 'FontCustomPlatformData' : is not a class or namespace name
FontCacheWin.cpp
WOFFFileFormat.cpp
EditorWin.cpp
DragImageWin.cpp
DragImageCairoWin.cpp
c:\cygwin\home\thomas\WebKit\WebCore\platform\graphics\cairo\GraphicsContextPlatformPrivateCairo.h(98)
: error C2079: 'WebCore::GraphicsContextPlatformPrivate::m_pendingPath'
uses undefined struct 'WebCore::CairoPath'
DragDataWin.cpp
CursorWin.cpp
ContextMenuWin.cpp