[webkit-help] Still completely stuck with getting JavaScriptCore to load this code

Dan Wood dw43031apple at karelia.com
Tue Aug 3 07:13:54 PDT 2010

Just to be clear, I know that there is a debugger, but it is integrated into Safari.  I'm trying to use this code stand-alone, from JavaScriptCore, so it won't have access to the environment that comes with loading from a browser.

I believe that Drosera supported stand-alone JavaScript execution but there aren't any builds like that anymore.

Of course I have filed a feature request with Apple to make stand-alone JavaScript debugging available :-)

Dan