[webkit-help] Connection terminated unexpectedly error

Deepak Mundra deepak.m at allaboutif.com
Fri Apr 30 02:07:31 PDT 2010

HI ,

    thanks for your reply

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 12:32 PM, Nilesh Patil <vniles at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Did you check you have compiled Webengine correctly?

What do u mean by compiled correctly ? it has generated libwebkit.so ( even
though GtkLauncher linking is failing).

i am configuring with

./configure --host=arm-linux --prefix=/opt/cross_webkit/  --disable-video
--with-target=x11 --enable-fast-mobile-scrolling --disable-gtk-doc-html
--disable-svg --disable-svg-animation --disable-svg-fonts
--disable-svg-foreign-object --disable-svg-as-image  --disable-svg-use

PKG_CONFIG_PATH exported properly. and GNUmakefile is showing proper flags.
but the point is libwekit.so is generated.