[webkit-help] Deep C++ Docs for WebKit inc. call, include, collaboration, and class graphs

Andrew Cox ahcox at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 28 18:31:22 PDT 2010

Hi,

I've used Doxygen with options dialled-up and tweaked for the purposes
of understanding internal structure rather than just public APIs to
generate include dependency graphs, call graphs, caller graphs,
collaboration graphs, and class graphs for WebKit. The docs also embed
syntax-highlighted and hyperlinked source code.

These docs have been generated from C/C++ code only, ignoring the
Python, Java, and JavaScript sources in particular. They are intended to
be an aid for a new developer who needs to find their way around in some
corner of the codebase and are available here:
http://web4.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/Andrew.Cox/deepdocs/webkit/cpp/ (page may
take a minute to load initially).

I hope these can be of use to someone other than myself and I'll keep
updating from the trunk and refreshing them over time. If you have any
feedback for me, please do get in touch off-list.

Best,
Andrew