[webkit-help] 3D Transformations on Windows not working properly

Aleksandr Motsjonov soswow at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 04:55:49 PDT 2010

Hello WebKit.
I'm trying to see nice 3D effect of CSS3 transform features for an
about 2-3 week =) But still I saw it only once on the friends iPhone.
I'm talking about the "perspective" rule. I guess it's not working
like it should on my PC (and not only my)

So, what I did:
I found out from an IRC talk, that it's enabled for Windows (at least
in the Nightly Builds) and it should work.
Than I downloaded latest Safari (4.0.x) and I got Nightly build of the
webkit. I unpacked build zip and started WebKit.exe
Than I went to http://webkit.org/blog-files/3d-transforms/poster-circle.html
and http://webkit.org/blog-files/3d-transforms/perspective-by-example.html
and other demos and ...
I still have flat rectangles. In other words the "perspective" is not
working. I tryed it on couple other Windows XP PCs, but everywhere I
got same result.

I think my answer for one of IRC users could be useful: Yes, I see
"Top Sites" page as I should (nice curved pane with windows).

Thank You,
Aleksandr.