[webkit-help] How to resize NSTextView according to its content?

Devarshi Kulshreshtha devarshi at keyss.in
Tue Apr 20 09:25:40 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I want to set simple html contents within a web view and then resize it
according to its content.

To set simple html contents within web view I used this code and it is
working fine:

[[myWebView mainFrame] loadHTMLString:webViewContents
baseURL:baseURLFramed];

Right now, if content is more than its actual size then it appears in web
view showing both vertical and horizontal scroller in it. I want to set some
default width and manage height according to its content in a way so that
neither horizontal nor vertical scroller appears.

Can anyone suggest me some solution for it?

Thanks,

Decoder