[webkit-help] can WebKit run on wince 6.0

Jason Rukman JasonR at bsquare.com
Sun Apr 18 23:27:17 PDT 2010

We have it running on CE6 and CE5; however, there is currently no build configuration checked into the tree for windows ce.  Our solution is our own set of vcproj files to build it but at the moment there are a lot of changes being discussed about the build system.  We are waiting to see what happens from this and contribute some of the porting pieces we have to get this working.

jason.