[webkit-help] Embedding WebKit, where to start

Simon.Zuend at blum.com Simon.Zuend at blum.com
Wed Sep 23 06:13:44 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I have to embed a rendering engine into an own browser to take care about
some company specific requirements.
After some research i found WebKit and i tried the Qt port of WebKit which
nearly fits my requirements except a big point. I need the Java plugin
workin and the latest version of QtWebKit doesn't support the Java plugin.

Supported platforms for the browser should be Windows, maybe Linux in the
future. I can use any technology which gets this thing running.
So i feel a little bit helpless at the moment, maybe you can give me some
hints which technology to use and where to start?

Thanks & Regards
Simon