[webkit-help] webkit port

Maxime Simon simon.maxime at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 22:54:54 PDT 2009

Hi Ravi,
Concerning WebKit port process, you should read this article on
the wiki: http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/SuccessfulPortHowTo
It's a great overview of the way to do it.

Then, I'm not sure, but isn't there already a port of WebKit for ARM?
Actually, it depends on the environnement you want to use (gtk, qt…).

Regards,
--
Maxime