[webkit-help] catching JavaScript events

Luka Napotnik luka.napotnik at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 02:47:31 PDT 2009

I've chosen a different strategy and instead of listening to JS calls
I export a C function using the JSObjectMakeFunctionWithCallback()
function call. The problem is I don't know what to do with the
returned JSObjectRef object. Must I attach it to the JSGlobalContext?
For now I'm getting "Can't find variable" if I call my function from
JavaScript.

Any suggestions?

Greets,
Luka