[webkit-help] Building WebKit issue (Visual C++ 2005 Express)

Jawahar Muthukrishnan JMuthukrishnan at Novarra.com
Wed Oct 21 08:18:00 PDT 2009

I was finally able to build a Release version of WebKit on Visual C++.
What a relief.

Adam, thanks for your input. Visual C++ and Cygwin executables were
conflicting and was causing the issues in my case. I made some hard-code
changes in the build scripts and everything worked.

I will post the steps I followed in a separate email soon.

Thanks for the help

>>Is this cpp.exe part of Cygwin? In general, Cygwin programs don't
report themselves as having a ".exe" suffix.