[webkit-help] How to get plugin load status from WebKit API

Matt Bockt bocktmatt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 08:48:35 PDT 2009

Hello,

I'm embedding WebKit in an application to play video files with the plugin
gecko-mediaplayer.
It works, but I want the application to know if the plugin and the played
video file are fully loaded or not.
All that I found in the WebKit API is the webkit_web_view_get_progress()
that I call at every load progress change when I catch the
"load-progress-changed" signal.
But this function returns the load progression of the document, not of the
embedded data handled by the plugin.

How can I know if the data winthin the plugin are loaded or not ?

Thanks.

ps : I'm using WebKit r44815, gecko-mediaplayer 9.5, on a Fedora10.

--
matt