[webkit-help] WebKit compillation error "missing chartables.c" on Ubuntu

ondra.dvorak at email.cz ondra.dvorak at email.cz
Tue Nov 24 16:14:57 PST 2009

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hi Liu,

many thanks for your answer,

finally I have found where the problem is.
After starting on the script build-webkit, the file WebKitBuild/
Release/WebCore/Makefile will be created.
Problem is, that in this file is missing directory generated/release
in INCLUDE variable (-Igenerated/release) and therefore no generated
file can be used within code.

I don't know, why the INCLUDE isn't created correctly

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 6:47 PM, <Liu Yuanbing