[webkit-help] Safari For Windows

Leon Spencer spencer_leon at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 11 13:03:04 PST 2009

If you are interesting in running against the latest rendering engine for a particular platform (e.g. WebKit, Trident, Gecko, ...), probably best to either obtain an open source browser or find one that allows you to plug-n-play with the rendering engine.

open source but many others: http://www.dillo.org/

After you pull done the nightly building of the rendering engine, just kickoff a build of the browser.

BTW, have you looked at LunaScape?

Leon