[webkit-help] Safari For Windows

Adam Roben aroben at apple.com
Wed Nov 11 12:24:32 PST 2009

On Nov 11, 2009, at 3:22 PM, Bazzer Francis wrote:

>                I guess that is why I see 0% copying when i run the cmd file. How do i go about setting thing up so i can install the nightly builds,I have in the past run nightly updates when I was using firefox without too much problem just a little unstable at times,is it the same with Webkit...Brian

You can't "install" a WebKit nightly build the way you can with a Firefox nightly build. WebKit nightly builds don't even include a browser – they only include WebKit. You can of course set up a shortcut in your Start menu or on your Desktop that points to the run-nightly-webkit.cmd file if you want easier access to the nightly build.

-Adam