[webkit-help] Safari For Windows

Bazzer Francis bazzerfrancis at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 11 11:57:11 PST 2009

I have installed the latest version of Safari for Windows &  have been downloading the the nightly updates,when downloaded I open the the downloaded file & then auto extract the contents. Next step i right click on the run cmd file & let it run where it seems to copy files. Could anyone assist & confirm that is all I have to do & how do i tell if the update has been applied..... Regards Bazzer