[webkit-help] Font resources management in Safari on Mac

Alexey Proskuryakov ap at webkit.org
Mon Nov 9 10:31:54 PST 2009

09.11.2009, в 7:29, Filip Likavčan написал(а):

> We noticed that Safari tries to render
> whole page from some internal cache and its ignoring HTTP headers
> which explicitly says to not cache fonts resources.

By the way, this doesn't match the results of my investigation. It
seemed that the whole problem was that Safari did honor these HTTP
headers, and that's what caused the issue - if there were no "Cache-
Control: no-cache,must-revalidate" for fonts, the whole solution would
likely work.

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov