[webkit-help] WebGL

Dilip Dilip dileep2mail at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 20:47:59 PST 2009

Hi All,
  I am new bee to both webkit and WebGL. I have few questions.

1. Can anyone explain the architecture of WebGL ?
2. What are the porting issues in WebGL ?
3. Any porting document available for WebGL for any platform.
4. Some one please give the design document of webGL with webkit? likw where
exactly webGL will stand in the architecture of webkit.

It will be highly useful for developers who are starting to work with webGL,
if someone has already studied and made any documents, please share with the
group.

Thanks and Regards,
  Dileep