[webkit-help] jit for arm

Zoltan Herczeg zherczeg at inf.u-szeged.hu
Wed Nov 4 09:55:05 PST 2009

Hi Jeff,

ctiTrampoline: wrapper (helper) function to call the JIT code from C++
ctiVMThrowTrampoline: wrapper (helper) function to call the cti_wmThrow
(exception handling function) from the JIT.
ctiOpThrowNotCaught: return to C++ if an exception is unhandled by the JIT
code. Kinda side exit.

cacheFlush uses NAPI (new API) call style for Linux. The necessary
constant is defined by Linux kernel headers, but we would not want WebKit
to depend those headers (hopefully they don't want to change it soon).

Zoltan