[webkit-help] parcial page rendering

Shahaf Shakuf shahaf at 3d3r.com
Sun Jul 26 03:29:49 PDT 2009

Hi,

I have build and run webkit-clutter port  (
http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/clutter)
I am using the port as i run from an ARM device that has a clutter backend.

I am able to run webkit and browse.   the one thing that i dont have is
partial rendering of the page. i can see the page in full
but not as it gets load. loading yahoo can take up to 20 sec in the device.

Is there a way for me to enable partial rendering?  i know that the port is
not updated to the trunk (form end of 2008)
can anyone give pe a pointer to the right direction,  if i want to enable
this what should i do, where to look

Thanks
--
SShakuf