[webkit-help] WebKit/Gtk+ and Accessibility Query

Gustavo Noronha Silva gns at gnome.org
Wed Jul 15 03:34:46 PDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-07-15 at 15:25 +0530, subodh.soni at wipro.com wrote:
> Hi,

Hey,

> There are couple of tools like "Accerciser" and at-poke for finding
> the object information of Gtk applications (which are accessibility
> enabled). When I execute my webkit based application and try to see
> the object hierarchy in one of these tools (accerciser), I find ONLY
> txt<Objects>.

I tried using accersizer in Epiphany displaying the debian.org web page,
and I was able to see all links as 'label' elements, implementing the
'jump' action. WebKitGTK+'s accessibility support is still in
development, but I think you can already do what you need here?

See you,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <gns at gnome.org>
GNOME