[webkit-help] Building WebKit for ARM.

Zoltan Herczeg zherczeg at inf.u-szeged.hu
Wed Dec 16 11:18:47 PST 2009

Hi,

WebKit is a browser engine not a browser. Many things (ranging from
network handling, threading, graphics, timers, etc.) are handled by the
target port, not WebKit itself. So you need to use one of its ports, or
create a new port (which is not an easy task). Even the command line
JavaScript interpreter (jsc) depends on the target port.

Zoltan