[webkit-help] WebKit Build Failed in Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition.

Pritam Nandy wrangler.torque at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 20:54:58 PST 2009

Hi Brent,

Thanks for your reply. But, I've followed each and every step mentioned in
the WebKit site very carefully. I've installed Cygwin from that site and I
can see the "gperf.exe" file inside my Cygwin/bin folder. The Perl was
installed as part of my Cygwin installer from this site as version 5.10.0
and I do not have Active Perl or any other Perl for that matter. I checked
this by typing perl --version from a command line. It is the Cygwin Perl
that's being used. I've also tried deleting the WebKitBuild directory
repeatedly, but I get the same error every time.

Do you see any problem from the lines of log which I've posted the last
time. I guess something's going wrong in the WebCore/WebCoreGenerated build.
Please let me know.

-Pritam.