[webkit-help] WebKit Build Failed in Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition.

Pritam Nandy wrangler.torque at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 19:49:12 PST 2009

Hi Adam,

Well, the BuildLog.htm for "WebCoreGenerated" shows 0 error, 0 warning. But,
I could figure out this mysterious looking line from the Output Window of
WebCoreGenerated -

Can't call method "fileName" without a package or object reference at
/home/pritam.n/WebKit/WebCore/bindings/scripts/IDLParser.pm line 110.
make: *** [JSSVGClipPathElement.h] Error 255
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

Does the above lines mean anything serious to you?

-Pritam.