[webkit-help] WebKit Build Failed in Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition.

Pritam Nandy wrangler.torque at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 04:00:01 PST 2009

Hi Adam,

Now, I get errors from building the "WebCore" component. All the errors are
of the sort -
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'XXXX.h': No such file or
directory.
Out of this 80% of the errors are due to one file i.e. "CSSPropertyNames.h".
I've tried attaching or copying the "WebCore" logs here without success. So,
would you be able to guess how to resolve these errors?

Some of other files which are not found and which I could figure out from a
quick glance at the *Output Window* are "SVGNames.h", "HTMLNames.h",
"XMLNames.h", "XLinkNames.h". Also, I saw this -
c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file:
'..\..\WebKitBuild\obj\WebCore\DerivedSources\WMLNames.cpp': No such file or
directory
Please help me out.

-Pritam.