[webkit-help] webkit roadmap

shirish shirishag75 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 06:22:07 PDT 2009

Hi all,
 I don't know whether this is off-topic or not but  I'm trying to find
out a roadmap for webkit but there doesn't seem to be one or its
eluding me. I looked at the webkit trac and the most it has to offer
is the timeline http://trac.webkit.org/timeline Is there a roadmap for
webkit published or we users just have to lump it .

 I am also unsure about the webkit nightlies as to what the numbers
mean (of the nightly build) .

IMHO these questions should be added to the FAQ as well
http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/FAQ .

Just a curious user.
--
          Regards,