[webkit-help] How to use git to checkout a specify version of Webkit code

Michelangelo De Simone micdesim at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 20:34:56 PDT 2009

2009/8/22 hap 497 <hap497 at gmail.com>:

> But after I did the above steps, I did a 'git tag', I see nothing. How can I
> checkout a specified version of WebKit?

There's no specific version, every port is inside the main trunk. If
you want to build a specific port (if your platform supports it), you
might be interested in running "build-webkit -h" to see the right
parameter to use.

Please note that Chromium guys merge WebKit into their trunk
periodically, perhaps these urls could be interesting for you:

http://dev.chromium.org/developers/how-tos/webkit-merge-1
http://dev.chromium.org/developers/webkit-version-table
--
Bye,