[webkit-help] Where is the implementation defined in WebCoreSystemInterface.h

n179911 n179911 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 00:18:11 PDT 2009

HI,

In ./WebCore/platform/mac/WebCoreSystemInterface.h, there are a number
of function declaration.
I look at ./WebCore/platform/mac/WebCoreSystemInterface.mm, it does
not contains the implementation either.

Functions like:
extern void (*wkDrawBezeledTextFieldCell)(NSRect, BOOL enabled);
extern void (*wkDrawTextFieldCellFocusRing)(NSTextFieldCell*, NSRect);
extern void (*wkDrawCapsLockIndicator)(CGContextRef, CGRect);

Can you please tell me where I can find the implementation for those functions?

Thank you.