[webkit-help] [ webkit-help ] Communicating between JS and C++

anil v anil.vemulapally at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 13:38:03 PDT 2009

Hi All,
    I am trying to call C++ Callback functions from JavaScript on Webkit. I
have added code for that as mentioned in the attached file. i am able to
call the registered APIs from normal html page but when i redirect or reload
with a new page I  am unable to call the C++ apis from JS, I am getting
undefined function. Please find the attached source file and Could you
please suggest me how can I create a Java Script object and which can be
called every time new page is loaded. Could you please suggest me ?

Please find the attached source code and sample html.

Thanks,
Anil.V