[webkit-help] What am I missing to build webkit gtk on mac?

Ryan Leavengood leavengood at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 12:58:33 PDT 2009

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 2:41 PM, Eagle Offshore<eagleoffshore at mac.com> wrote:
> I tried building with --gtk and I get
>
> What am I missing?

The GTK port requires quite a bit more than just the WebKit code, you
need a lot of GTK related development libraries and tools. This should
help:

http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/BuildingGtk

Unfortunately in my experience the above does not cover all the bases,
but the autotool output seems to be pretty decent in indicating what
it missing. I eventually got the WebKit GTK port and GtkLauncher
building and running in Linux, but it took an hour or two. I'm not
sure if there are extra things you would need on Mac OS X. Apparently
not according to the above wiki page.

--
Regards,
Ryan