[webkit-help] DirectFB-- rendering issue..

Veerabhadra Sheelavant Veerabhadra.Sheelavant at aricent.com
Thu Aug 13 20:33:42 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I have ported webkti to arm platform.(gtk-DirectFB on linux)
The simple HTMl file rendiring is fine.

But if contains the tag div..

The x and y postions are incorrect.

    Header
    Left menu<br />
    Item 1<br />
    Item 2<br />
    Item 3...
    Main body
    Footer

The page roughly looks like below ..every thing overlaps and no color

Header
Left
menu
Item
1
Item
2
Item
3...

I want to solve this issue..
Can you please point me to the code where it calculates x and y for rendering...
Any pointers...

rgds,
Veer

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Aricent and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error,please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. Aricent accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including damage from virus."