[webkit-gtk] window.webkit undefined?

Antonio antonio at vieiro.net
Thu Jan 26 03:47:18 PST 2023

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the response. It was my fault after all! Setting the signal /
webkit_user_content_manager_register_script_message_handler calls on the
wrong content manager instance.

Things work as expected now from JS in the web content (I do want the
web content to be able to post messages to the C counterpart).

Apologies for the noise,
Antonio