[webkit-gtk] Nothing shown in the widget when compiling with Fedora 37

Lothar Scholz scholz.lothar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 13:51:35 PST 2023

What is the reason for this really severe problem?
Even if it does not support NVIDIA there should be a much more visible
error indication.

Trying two hours to get 2.39.3 to compile but failing again and again.
Together with all the other Linux problems  i'm so disappointed.
And why is using unified sources killing all compile parallelizm on my 24
core system?
Compilation until it crashs at 94% takes an hour because of this.