[webkit-gtk] Is it a bug when a feature (js/html) works on other web engines, but acts in a different way on webkit ?

C Larbi pkl2000us at gmail.com
Sat May 29 19:35:38 PDT 2021

I am using webkit-gtk for a digital display project and had to implement a
continuously scrolling feature.

I prototyped this feature on Firefox, tested it on chrome and results were
consistent.

However, trying it out on GNOME Web and my webkit-gtk app did not give the
results i expected.

If it is, i will be happy to create a page with this feature and post it up
on my company site if any of you are interested.

Regards
Cerezo

PS: i got it working by implementing it in a different way.