[webkit-gtk] Failed to load HTML input tags

Daniel Berek berekdaniel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 01:06:20 PDT 2019

Hi, i am using  webkit2gtk-4.0, javascriptcoregtk-4.0 and
webkit_web_view_new() widget for displaying custom HTML sites.
For loading the HTML sites, I use webkit_web_view_load_html().
My issue is, I want to load a html site with an onscreen virtual keyboard
defined with input tags, but the webkit engine fails to load, or it tooks
several seconds to load it.
Keyboard buttons defined as <input type="button" value="2"
onclick="makeClickHandler(this);">, and  makeClickHandler() is a simple
function (script.js) to concat the inputText.
For loading the script.js I use webkit_user_content_manager_add_script()
function with WEBKIT_USER_CONTENT_INJECT_ALL_FRAMES;

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Daniel