[webkit-gtk] Webkit2 signals/callbacks

Daniel Berek berekdaniel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 05:11:15 PST 2019

Thanks. One last question: how can I execute external javascripts ( or
jquery) which are linked in a html as <script> tag?
Unfortunately in webkit2gtk doesnt work or I havent figured it out yet. Any
idea? Thanks

Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro at igalia.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. febr.
12., K, 17:43):