[webkit-gtk] Webkit2 signals/callbacks

Daniel Berek berekdaniel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 23:35:24 PST 2019

Thanks it really works. But I still have to figure out how to pass data to
my core class through webview widget -> gtk:window -> gui thread -> core
app. A simple function call freezes the gui, so some kind of in-build
signal handling is needed. (in the other direction I have already managed
by glib:dispatcher). Any idea how to bring out the script messages? Thanks

Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro at igalia.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. febr.
5., K, 15:37):