[webkit-gtk] WebKitGTK has 4 problems with Arabic script

Farhad Mohammadi Majd farhadbenyamin at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 9 21:20:32 PST 2019

On Mon, 2019-12-09 at 12:41 +0100, Florian Bruhin wrote:

> Shouting at those people lowers the chance they will invest their
> time and
> brainpower into issues which might not affect them directly. It does
> nothing
> except frustrate and demotivate people - so it's in your own best
> interest to
> not do so...

I did not shouting, my mean was that at least one reply to my messages
and saying something like "We opened bug reports for them in <here> and
<there> and we will fix them whenever possible" or something similar,
is the least work that the WebKitGTK developers can do.

Without proper support for Arabic script or any other right to left
script based on it like the Persian, the users of GNOME who are from
such regions, can't use GNOME Web (epiphany) or GNOME Evolution as
their primary applications.