[webkit-gtk] WebKitGTK 2.24.4 released!

Arvind Arvind Pro arvind_dev at arvind.pro
Wed Aug 28 03:43:32 PDT 2019

Hi

Thank you for the prompt response. Also what about packages for  WIn32/Win64/ OS X/ OS X on PPC. Luckily for me Raspbian is covered because Debian ARMHF packages work perfectly in Raspbian. FInally, what about RPM Packages for Red Hat/ Suse Linux/ Pacman packages for Arch Linux.(again for X86/AMD64).

if its possible for you to make the above packages part of the release cycle that would save me a lot of work. Do let me know what you think.

Yours sincerely,
Arvind.