[webkit-gtk] mingw version of webkitgtk+2?

Dov Grobgeld dov.grobgeld at gmail.com
Tue May 8 23:06:30 PDT 2018

Hello,

I've started integrating a webkit widget into my image viewer application
giv (http://giv.sourceforge.net/giv/), which works great! The viewer is
cross platform between Linux and Windows and I generate the windows version
by crosscompiling using mingw components on a Fedora box. But I found there
is no webkitgtk+2 mingw package in the Fedora repo. Is this because the
Fedora folks just haven't got around to compiling it, or is it not
available yet? Is there somewhere else where I can download precompiled
dll's? Or even better a out of the box environment for building webkitgtk+2
for mingw?

Thanks in advance!
Dov